Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Pan fried zucchini

Zucchini is not a vegetable that I would usually buy. After I bought it, I did not know what I want to do with it. In the end, I remembered seeing this in Korean drama where they pan fry it as a dish. I was curious how this dish would taste like and so decided to make them.

Ingredients
Zucchini
Flour
Egg
Soy sauce
Vinegar

Recipe
1. Cut zucchini into slices and sprinkle salt on them. Leave it for a few minutes.
2. Pat dry with kitchen towel. Coat them evenly with flour then coat with beaten egg.
3. Put them on the saucepan with low heat and pan fry till they turned nicely brown.

4. Prepare a simple sauce of soy sauce with vinegar for dipping if you like. 

My conclusion: I love the taste! It is slightly crunchy on the outside but softer in the centre. The dipping sauce made it very suitable for a side dish. I actually prepared this in the morning and then just reheat them in oven before serving for dinner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment