Sunday, August 23, 2015

Baked Garlic mayo cod

Came across this simple yet delicious recipe from Wokking mum - baked cod with garlic mayonnaise when she shared her cooking in Facebook. I am very tempted to try out the recipe as it has very simple ingredients that can be easily found at home. Excited to see my family's response to this dish as we usually have steamed cod for dinner.

Ingredients
Cod fillet
pepper
salt 

Garlic mayo
6 cloves of garlic
1/2 tsp garlic powder
2 tbsp mayonnaise
1/2 tsp olive oil
pinch of salt

Recipe
1. Pre-heat oven to 200 degree celcius.
2. Season cod with salt and pepper then place on the baking tray. (skin side down)
3. Chop or blend the garlic till it is paste-like. Add in the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
4. Spread the garlic mayo over the cod, covering the surface evenly.
5. Bake for 15 minutes till it is cooked. (Good to check on the cod when it is about 10 minutes to see if it is browning well)

My husband and son's verdict for this dish: Yummy, very good! As a mummy, I am super happy to find this recipe. Definitely one recipe that you can do for after-work dinners! ^^b

Note: As a variation, I was thinking next time I could add some chilli sauce to turn it into spicy mayo then I will get the husband to taste test! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment