Saturday, September 26, 2015

Breakfast burger with homemade sauce

I hate to wake up early on weekends because we always have to wake up early and rush to work on weekday mornings. However, the nearest mall is now under renovation and we have limited options which is why I tried to prepare some simple breakfast at home instead of eating out. My son suggested having burgers for breakfast that day. I thought this is a pretty good idea hence sharing it in my blog. You can easily get the burgers from supermarket along with meat patties like me or you can make them yourselves (I have not tried making bread yet!) I will share the simple sauce recipe that I used below. It is really easy and tasty! Try it and you will know.

Ingredients
Mayonnaise
Tomato Sauce
Garlic powder 
Black pepper
Vinegar

Recipe
1. Depending on how much sauce you need, prepare the mayonnaise and tomato sauce in the ratio 2:1
2. In the bowl, add the mayonnaise and tomato sauce to mix together using a fork.
3. Add in about 1/2 tsp of vinegar (depends on how tangy you like the sauce to be)
4. Add in some garlic powder with a dash of black pepper.
5. Taste and adjust accordingly.


My ugly but yummy burgers! My husband commented I need to do some part time at fast food restaurants to practise how to stack the ingredients in a burger. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment