Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Miso baked salmon

While I was working, I was thinking how should I cook the salmon for dinner? Found a recipe by this cooking blog - white on rice couple (their blog name is so cute!) sharing their lovely recipe roasted salmon with miso glaze! I am pretty satisfied with the overall taste. We all ate a lot of rice!

Ingredients
1 salmon fillet
1 Tbsp white miso paste
1/2 Tbsp sake (I replaced with my own rice wine)
1/2 Tbsp soy sauce
1/2 Tbsp brown sugar
1/2 tsp sesame oil
Sesame seeds
Chopped spring onions

Recipe
1. In a bowl, add in the white miso paste, sake, soy sauce, brown sugar and sesame oil and mix well.
2. Brush the marinade on the salmon fillet and set aside for 30 minutes.
3. Remove some of the marinade off the fillet, leaving a thin layer. (Additional step as I did not want it to be too salty)
4. Bake it in preheated oven at 190 degree celcius for 20 minutes. (In between baking, the fillet looked a bit dry and I brushed it with some olive oil.)
5. Sprinkle the sesame seeds and spring onions for garnish.

No comments:

Post a Comment