Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Fried purple sweet potato fries

My friend introduced me this yummy sweet potato fries during one of our gatherings. Then during one of my weekday lunches, I had Mac sweet potato fries again with my colleagues. It is so yummy! I happened to have one purple sweet potato left in my fridge so I decided to make this for fun.

Ingredients
Purple sweet potato
Cornstarch
Salt
Dried parsley

Recipe
1. Cut the sweet potato into thin long strips. Try to make them as uniform as possible.
2. Steam them till they are turning soft, but not mushy.
3. Add oil in the wok and heat up. Prepare cornstarch solution for dipping.
4. Dip the sweet potato strips into the cornstarch solution then fry it. It takes about 2 minutes to be done.
5. Try to fry in batches so that they can be uniformly cooked. Remove from wok and sprinkle on some salt for seasoning. Sprinkle the dried parsley before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment