Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Cheese pineapple tart

 

I always stick to the usual pineapple tart recipes for my CNY bakes but this year I chose to try something different. I tried this cheese pineapple tart recipe and my family loves it! https://nasilemaklover.blogspot.com/2015/01/cheesy-pineapple-tarts.html This recipe is a keeper for me. :) 



Ingredients
300g store-bought pineapple jam (roll into 6g each) 
175g butter 
50g condensed milk 
235 plain flour 
1 egg yolk 
25g parmesan cheese powder 

egg wash
1 egg yolk 
1 tsp milk 

Recipe
1. Cream butter and condensed milk till it is light in colour. 
2. Add in the egg yolk and mix well. 
3. Sieve the flour and cheese powder then add into the mixture to form a dough.  
4. Weigh the dough and split into balls of 9g each. 
5. Using a rolling pin, roll and flatten the ball. Put the pinepapple jam in the centre and gently wrap the dough all around the jam till its nicely covered up. 
6. Put the dough on the baking tray. Apply egg wash when all the tarts are nicely wrapped. 
7. Bake at 170 degree at 20 to 25 minutes till it is nicely baked golden brown. 

No comments:

Post a Comment