Saturday, February 11, 2017

Sliced bread with strawberry and spread

Ever since I left my full time work last June, I suddenly took on the additional task of preparing breakfast at home. My boy used to go childcare for breakfast and my husband will buy his own breakfast but now I am the one preparing for them. So I thought it will be a good idea to share some of the breakfast that I made.


 Cream cheese spread with strawberries 

Peanut butter spread with strawberries 

Personally I love the bread with cream cheese spread. I like to add cut strawberries in the bread. Sometimes strawberries are sour and nobody at home likes to eat as a whole. But when it is cut and put in bread, the sour tangy taste goes well with the bread and spread. :) Yeah, for the little boy, he loves to eat peanut butter with bread. Putting fruits in breakfast makes it healthy!



No comments:

Post a Comment